The Canada Bulgaria Business Network (CBBN)
is a nonprofit organization committed to further the interest of its members. Our goal is the development of commercial and investment relations between Canada and Bulgaria. We bring together companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with a link to Bulgaria through origin, business, professionally or culturally. A membership in the CBBN will connect YOU with others in the community and allow you to explore opportunities in both countries and internationally.
CBBN is proud to announce a Bulgarian - Canadian Business Forum "Why Canada?" It will be held on November 7 2017 in Grand Hotel Sofia, Sofia.
The information sessions and panel discussions will focus on:
· Trade relations between Bulgaria and Canada
· CETA, the EU – Canada trade agreement
· Business environment in Canada - taxation and administration
· Specific conditions for exports of goods and services to Canada
· Opportunities for Bulgarian companies on the Canadian market
CBBN (Canada Bulgaria Business Network) is partnering In the organization of this event with NBN (National Business Network) and BCCI (Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
At the last stage of the event an opportunity will be provided for bilateral meetings between companies from Canada and Bulgaria.
The organizers will enable companies to utilize the event for their marketing purposes. You can learn more about the sponsorship packages HERE.
CETA - Impact and Opportunities
Key Note Speakers:
Irena Boeva, partner at YourHub.ca
Irena will introduce the CBBN Facebook group, the plans for the group and will provide some very handy tips and techniques on how to make the most of Facebook to grow your business
Demi Todorov, Manager Client Services and Solutions at Thompson Ahern International
CETA –the impact and opportunities it creates for the Canadian and Bulgarian Business Communities at a glance
CBBN members foster the relations between Canadian and Bulgarian entrepreneurs, investors and institutions by:
Highlighting various products, services, technologies and marketing with the purpose of finding the right partners for business cooperation, partnerships, joint-ventures
- Exploring acquisitions and mergers with proven Bulgarian companies, and offering support to innovative startups, which ultimately lead to the establishment of new enterprises with Canadian investment capital in Bulgaria
- Investigating opportunities that Bulgaria presents as a beachhead for access to the greater Balkan and wider European area markets
- Assisting Bulgarian companies in their endeavours to establish themselves and grow on the Canadian and Nord American markets
Calendar of Fairs and Exhibitions in Bulgaria
Find out information on 75 fairs, exhibitions and festivals which will take place in 13 Bulgarian cities in 2015.